Austin or San Antonio, Texas
O’Connell Robertson has the opportunity for multiple Project Architects in our Austin and San Antonio Offices. The candidate must be licensed as a registered Architect in the State of Texas, with a minimum of 7 years of practice and experience in preparation of technical and presentation materials. Individual shall have a demonstrated ability in project architect responsibilities, a diversified knowledge of architectural principles and practices, and experience with Education and/or Healthcare facilities is a plus.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Plan, direct and supervise the architectural team members and coordinate consultant responsibilities of studies, design or construction documents of various scale projects.
- Support a project’s continued development of design concepts through all phases of design.
- Interpret, organize, execute and coordinate the development of individual or multiple projects.
- Have effective verbal, graphic, and written communication supporting, positive, long-term relationships.
- Must be quality minded and self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple, constantly-shifting priorities against strict deadlines
- Candidate is preferred to have experience and proficiency with Healthcare facilities, sustainability standards, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Jarrod Sterzinger at email@example.com and place “Application: Project Architect” in subject line.