Project Architect / Job Captain
O’Connell Robertson has the opportunity for Architects and aspiring architects for the Austin and San Antonio Offices; Licensed as a registered Architect in the State of Texas preferred, with 3-7+ years of practice and experience in preparation of technical and presentation materials. Individual shall have a demonstrated ability in project architect / job captain responsibilities, a diversified knowledge of architectural principles and practices, and experience with Education / Healthcare facilities is a plus.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Plan, direct and supervise the architectural team members and coordinate consultant responsibilities of studies, design or construction documents of various scale projects.
- Support a project’s continued development of design concepts through all phases of design.
- Interpret, organize, execute and coordinate the development of individual or multiple projects.
- Have effective verbal, graphic, and written communication supporting, positive, long-term relationships.
- Must be quality minded and self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple, constantly-shifting priorities against strict deadlines
- Candidate is preferred to have experience and proficiency with Education / Healthcare facilities, sustainability standards, Revit, and Office Suite
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Lynette Jarrell at firstname.lastname@example.org and place “Application: PA/JC” in subject line.