MEP Revit/CAD Technician
O’Connell Robertson is seeking an individual to join the MEP Engineering team, serving as a MEP Revit/CAD Technician. The candidate must thrive in a “team environment” and work collaboratively with our firm’s integrated engineers and architects.
O’Connell Robertson provides a professional corporate work environment with state-of-the-art offices that are collaborative and engaging. At O’Connell Robertson, initiative and dedication are rewarded with career advancement opportunities. The Firm also offers a comprehensive benefit package and competitive compensation:
- Health insurance
- 401K opportunity and matching
- Dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- 125 cafeteria plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Setting up new CAD and Revit Projects using O’Connell Robertson Templates
- Producing record documents
- Production of MEP drawing for schematic design, design development and contract documents drawings
- Produce addendum drawings and proposal request drawings
- Download Revit families from vendor web sites
- Coordinate and transfers of Revit and CAD files between the design team.
- Production of PDF’s for review, engineer seal, package sealed PDFs and transmit
Additional requirements include:
- Motivated individual seeking a great professional growth opportunity
- Revit experience required
- AutoCAD experience preferred
- Ability to function well in a team environment.
- Experience in K-12, Higher Education and/or Healthcare is a plus
- 2 years of experience
For more information, or to apply with a cover letter and resume, please email Ted Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org.