Executive Administrative Assistant
An established full-service architecture, engineering, and interior design firm with a corporate office environment seek an Executive Assistant with skills to support the corporate Leadership Team and office administrative functions in their Austin office.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the following software programs is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop; Deltek or other accounting software; and AIA Contract Documents
Skills required include
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks with little oversight
- Strong proofreading capabilities
- Independent problem-solving
- Advanced technical skills in relevant software programs
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
O’Connell Robertson is a professional services firm offering architecture, engineering and interior design in Texas. Our mission-driven approach creates environments that enrich the lives of the people they were designed to serve. O’Connell Robertson provides a corporate work environment that is collaborative while supporting opportunities for individual professional development. The Firm offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation.
For more information, or to apply with a cover letter and resume, please email Janiece Winston at firstname.lastname@example.org.