Education Project Manager
O’Connell Robertson has the opportunity for a Project manager | Architect with 10+ years of experience to join our team in Austin. Responsibilities will focus on educational facilities, and individuals shall have a demonstrated ability for drawing, sketching and preparation of design and technical materials.
Job Requirements and Qualifications will include:
- Develop and maintain effective verbal, graphic, and written communication with clients that support, positive, long-term relationships.
- Assist in the creation and continued development of design concepts through all phases of design.
- Interpret, organize, execute and coordinate the development of individual or multiple projects, maintaining fiscal oversight to achieve profitability and financial goals of the firm.
- Plan, direct and supervise the architectural team members and coordinate consultant responsibilities of studies, design or construction documents of various scale projects.
- Must be quality minded and self-motivated.
- Candidate is preferred to have experience and proficiency with K12 education, Higher Education a plus, Revit/Sketchup, Adobe Suite, and Office Suite.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Jarrod Sterzinger at firstname.lastname@example.org and place “Application: Education PM” in subject line.