O’Connell Robertson is seeking a professional, detail oriented individual to join our Construction Administration team. The candidate must thrive in a team environment; and work collaboratively with our firm’s Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, Project Construction Coordinators and Consultants. This highly visible position is the liaison between our design team, contractor and the client.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a professional architectural, engineering or construction related position.
- Degree preferred.
- Detail oriented and understanding time sensitivity with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Newforma software knowledge is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of construction and AIA documents.
- Extensive knowledge of construction materials, building trades, and the products associated with them.
- Managing project documentation and flow during the construction phase of complex healthcare and education projects – Submittals, RFI’s, Proposal Requests, ASI’s, contracts, etc.
- Coordinating solutions with team members and consultants.
- Review of submittals for design intent.
- Approve contractor pay applications.
- Project oversite to ensure the contractor is following the intent of the construction contract.
- Represent the firm in a professional manner in front of Clients, Contractors, and Consultants.
- Travel to jobsites throughout the Central Texas region and occasionally beyond.
O’Connell Robertson is a professional services firm offering architecture, engineering and interior design in Texas. Our mission-driven approach creates environments that enrich the lives of the people they were designed to serve. O’Connell Robertson provides a corporate work environment that is collaborative, while supporting opportunities for individual professional development. The Firm offers a comprehensive benefit package and competitive compensation.
Job Type: Full-time