O’Connell Robertson is seeking an individual to join the MEP Engineering team, serving as a Commissioning Agent. The candidate must thrive in a “team environment” and work collaboratively with our firm’s integrated engineers and architects.
O’Connell Robertson provides a professional work environment with state-of-the-art offices that are collaborative and engaging. At O’Connell Robertson, initiative and dedication are rewarded with career advancement opportunities. The Firm also offers a comprehensive benefit package and competitive compensation:
- Health insurance
- 401K opportunity and matching
- Dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- 125 cafeteria plan
- Paid time off
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Leading the commissioning team to provide services from start to finish on multiple projects
- Consulting on energy efficient and sustainable designs
Additional requirements include:
- Motivated individual seeking a great professional growth opportunity.
- Ability to function well in a team environment.
- EIT, PE or commissioning certification is preferred.
- Controls or TAB experience is preferred.
- LEED AP certified preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience.
- Experience in K-12, Higher Education and/or Healthcare facilities is a plus.
For more information, or to apply with a cover letter and resume, please email Ted Davison, HFDP, LEED AP at firstname.lastname@example.org.